Make Arts Education Month Every Month
We love to see a whole month dedicated to arts in education, but why stop with only one month! Arts education provides kids with a creative outlet, encourages critical thinking, and allows their imagination to grow.
Here are some great ways to celebrate Arts Education Month at your school!
- Make art central to projects in science, math, language arts to enhance understanding. Art is visual, tactical, experiential, fun — and memorable.
- Invite your principal, PTO, and other supporters to take part in Art in Action lessons. Build community-wide support for an arts culture now to ensure the arts remain in the future.
- Encourage short mental breaks with doodling and unleash the power of connections.
- Observe and discuss art in the everyday: the design of the iPhone, Minecraft block creations, spirals in nature, hidden messages in graffiti.
- Proudly display students’ artworks in classrooms, homes, and your local community. Instantly brighten spaces, moods, conversations, and confidence
Looking for art curriculum to use at home? Check out our newest product perfect for homeschool, distance learning, or just fun with kids at home: The Art in Action Studio Series.
Interested in arts education for your whole school? Reach out today: email@example.com